Jetties & Piers
There are a number of public and private jetties on the Loch, most marinas also offer a visitors service but you should check fist and they will normally charge a small fee. Please take heed of signs, most jetties on the islands are private.
- The Cruin Restaurant (Patrons only)
- Balloch Park below castle (Shallow, no fendering).
- Balloch Slipway, Adjacent to park Ranger HQ (Pick up and drop off only).
- Balmaha (Outside pier, public jetty).
- Balmaha Boatyard (Private, berthing by arrangement only)
- Cameron House (Marina strictly members only), (Patrons may use jetty in front of Hotel by arrangement).
- Duck Bay, Arden (Patrons only).
- Inchmurrin Island (Patrons only).
- Inchcailloch Island, (Sail and dinghies only)
- Luss (Public jetty, can be very busy, water at start of pier), (Toilets on pier, 10am-8pm, summer)
- Ardlui, (Power, water, crane, diesel and petrol available).
- Tarbet (Public jetty), (Toilets in car park, 10am-8pm, summer)
- Inveruglas (Public jetty, inside only, (Toilets at tea shop, 10am-8pm, summer).
- Inversnaid, Outside Pier public jetty (Inside pier patrons only, Difficult to access depending on wind)
- Riverside Boat Yard, River Leven (Next to weir), (Overnight berthing by arrangement, diesel and water, engineer & crane services available).
Disclaimer: Details shown are correct at time of writing, (10/12/2009). Whilst great care has been taken into compiling this information, LochLomondNET cannot take any responsibility for the information provided. Information is given, subject to errors and omissions as a public service and in good faith. No liability will be accepted under any circumstances.
Loch Lomond .net